Why you should take your induction
The Health & Safety Inductions below must be completed in order to gain entry to each of the wind farm sites. The induction aims to highlight specific site safety rules and any hazards which may be present. Only trained and competent personnel shall carry out work on any of the sites. The level of training and competency must be in line with the works or tasks being carried out and are to be identified in the Risk Assessment & Method Statement which are to be submitted to the PSCS prior to the commencement of works on site.
Chose an induction below
- Cleanrath 2
- Cleanrath Wind Farm Induction, Inchigeelagh, Cork
- Meenbog Windfarm, Carrickaduff, Donegal.
- ESK Windfarm, Nad, Cork.
- Carrigdangan Windfarm, Inchigeelagh, Cork.
- Knocknagoum Wind Farm Induction – Listowel, Kerry
- Bawnmore Wind Farm Induction – Macroom, Cork.
- Dromdeeveen Wind Farm Induction – Ballagh, Limerick.
- LGLP Wind Farm Induction, Galway.
- Knockduff Wind Farm Induction – Nad, Millstreet, Cork.
- Midas Wind Farm Induction – Inchee, Co. Kerry.
- Boggeragh Wind Farm Induction – Nad, Cork.
- Killaveenoge Wind Farm Induction – Curranashingane, Dunmanway, Cork.
- Slievecallan Wind Farm Induction, Slievecallan, The Hand, Clare.
- Knockalough Wind Farm Induction, Knockalough, Laughil, Galway.
- Glenmore Wind Farm Induction, Glenmore, Clare.
- MCB Wind Farm Induction, Claremorris, Mayo.
- Boolynagleragh Wind Farm Induction – Lisseycasey, Clare.
- ClR Induction (OLD)