Cleanrath Wind Farm, Ballingeary/Inchigeelagh, Cork.
The PSCS role on this site is under the control of Inchee Energy Supply Ltd. with Sean O’Driscoll (+353 (0)86 8528329) & Kevin Dennehy (+353 (0)86 1857526) being the site representatives. Please read the following points before entering Cleanrath Windfarm.
The Wind Farm Operations Contact Number to call or text is +353 (0) 86 8032620 and notifications of all planned work on site should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Safety Helmet, Safety footwear, High Visibility Jacket/ Vest MUST be worn on site at all times. Other safety equipment is necessary according to the work involved e.g. eye/face protection, safety harnesses, etc. when identified in the method statements and risk assessments. Gloves are to be worn when handling materials or tools that could burn, cut, tear or cause any injury to hands.
2. Operational Controller Contact Procedure
The following procedure should be followed by all personnel visiting Cleanrath Wind Farms for the purposes of work, inspection or testing on the windfarm plant or infrastructure. MCE Ltd. are appointed as the PSCS for the Wind Farm site and the 38kV Ducting Route.
Any contractor or personnel visiting Cleanrath Wind Farm for the purposes of work, inspection or testing on the windfarm plant or infrastructure must notify the Operational Controller of their presence before entering the windfarm.
Personnel entering the windfarm will provide the following information:
- Work party details,
- Planned location of works,
- Reason for visit,
- Expected finish time,
- Description of works,
- Any known issues or work being undertaken at the windfarm,
- For all planned activities onsite, the OC should have prior notice and a copy of the relevant Method Statements & Risk Assessments to be emailed to the addresses below,
- The contractor must inform the OC of any restrictions, exceptions or limitations placed on the site,
- All work parties Must Notify the OC When Leaving the Site (No Exceptions)
The Operational Controller Contact Number is +353 (0) 86 8032620.
Notification of all planned work on site should be emailed to:
The Operational Controller should have prior notice of the work, personnel involved and have been supplied with Risk Assessments and Method Statements where appropriate.
I agree to comply with the above mentioned rules and to follow site guidelines.